TreeAge Pro 2016, R1.1 Released
TreeAge Pro 2016, R1.1 is now available to current license holders. This release includes the following changes to the software.
- Improved application presentation on high-resolution monitors.
- Added option to include node label and node type in Monte Carlo Time Reports.
- Fixed issue with selecting data ranges for Monte Carlo simulation time reporting.
- Added an option to submit a support request directly from the Help menu.
- Fixed small issues with the Node ID Report and the Bilinks Report.
- Better copy/paste presentation of Rankings Report into Excel.
- Reorganized presentation of Monte Carlo results for the simple calculation method.
To update your software.
- This version requires an active Annual License or a Standard License with Maintenance expiring on or after January 1, 2016. Please go to www.treeage.com/install to see if your license is eligible for this release.
- You can update your software by choosing Help > Update from the menu. You may need to restart TreeAge Pro running as an administrator to complete this process.
- Alternatively, you can update to this version via a full reinstallation. You can download the installers from www.treeage.com/install.