TreeAge Pro 2016, R1.1 Release
TreeAge Pro 2016, R1.1 was released on February 29.
This release includes the following changes to the software.
- High-Resolution Display – Modified graphical infrastructure to correct problems with high-resolution displays on Mac and Windows 10.
- Time Reporting for Microsimulation – Enhanced to include the node label to make it easier to track patient paths through the model. Improve selection criteria for selected reports. Display selection criteria with report.
- Extra Payoffs – Added extra payoffs to a few Monte Carlo simulation secondary reports which were missing that data.
- Support Requests – Added an option to the Help menu to create a new support ticket.
- Markov to DES Conversion – Better handle clone masters/copies in the original Markov structure.
- Saved RPTX Output – Save edits to the display of graphs within the RPTX output file.
- Change Node Type – Fixed problem that moved focus to the root node when a node type was changed.
To update your software.
- This version requires an active Annual License or a Standard License with Maintenance expiring on or after January 1, 2016. Please go to www.treeage.com/install to see if your license is eligible for this release.
- You can update your software by choosing Help > Update from the menu. You may need to restart TreeAge Pro running as an administrator to complete this process.
- Alternatively, you can update to this version via a full reinstallation. You can download the installers from www.treeage.com/install.