TreeAge Pro 2016, R2.1 Release
TreeAge Pro 2016, R1.2 was released on August 19.
This release includes the following changes to the software.
- Saving Simulation Output – Fixed issue with saving simulation output in RPTX file when TreeAge Pro application setting is set to write temporary simulation data to disk.
- Tunnels and Initial Probabilities – Allow for control of initial probabilities for multiple tunnel states within a single Markov state.
- Reports for Inverted Incremental Effectiveness – When tree preferences are set to invert incremental effectiveness, correctly calculate NMB values using a negative weight on effectiveness.
- Filtered Simulation Data Reports – Maintain the original iteration number (PSA sample or Microsimulation trial) within reports that show only filtered data.
- High-Resolution Display – Modified software update process to fix high-resolution display issues.
- Saving Analysis Results from Stored Analyses – You can now run Monte Carlo simulation in a stored analysis or sequence and save the results in output RPTX files.
- Model Validation – Added check for variables defined at location other than the root node and also used in distribution parameters. Skipped half-cycle validation check on Within-Cycle Correction models.
To update your software.
- This version requires an active Annual License or a Standard License with Maintenance expiring on or after July 1, 2016. Please go to www.treeage.com/install to see if your license is eligible for this release.
- You can update your software by choosing Help > Update from the menu. You may need to restart TreeAge Pro running as an administrator to complete this process.
- Alternatively, you can update to this version via a full reinstallation. You can download the installers from www.treeage.com/install.