2016/04/14 - 2016/04/14 | Online
Thursday, April 14 from 12:00 to 1:00 EDT.
For only $100 and just 1 hour of your time, you can gain proficiency in building and analyzing TreeAge Pro models to assess litigation risk.
The agenda for this one-hour online course is presented below.
- Why use TreeAge Pro for legal analysis?
- Recommended steps for creating a Legal TreeAge Pro model
- Case study – liability/damages lawsuit
- Organizing the legal issues
- Building the model to represent the case
- Analyzing the model to help clients choose a legal strategy
Classes limited to 15 attendees.
Click here to register your interest in this course.