Markov to Excel Conversion
Convert your Markov model to a stand-alone Excel model with a single mouse click
Conversion allows you to…
- Build a model quickly and efficiently in TreeAge Pro, then share the model with someone who prefers the Excel format.
- Incorporate revisions into the TreeAge Pro model, then re-export it to Excel.
- Validate TreeAge Pro calculations by reviewing the formulas in the exported Excel model.
Exported Excel models include:
- Editable model inputs to test different data scenarios.
- Full Markov Cohort trace for every health state and event in every cycle for complete transparency.
- Comparison of strategies via cost-effectiveness analysis.
Supported by Conversion
- Markov models (1 per strategy)
- Editable inputs
- Complex numeric expressions
- Nested variable definitions
- Markov Cohort Analysis
- Cost-effectiveness analysis rankings
- Tunnel states
- Within-cycle correction
- Cloned subtrees
- Other model structures
- Distribution sampling
- Sensitivity analysis