Learn the right way to use decision tree analysis to value your lawsuits.
This course is presented by Marc B. Victor, Esq., President, Litigation Risk Analysis, Inc.
The course consists of two 4-hour online Zoom sessions.
Class size is limited to 10 people. The cost is $1,000 per person.
Marc will cover the following topics to enable you to evaluate your cases right away.
- Introduction to Litigation Risk AnalysisTM
- Capturing the Key Uncertainties in Your Case
- Quantifying Your Subjective Opinions
- Solving for the Value of Your Case
- Refining Your Pretrial and Trial Strategy
- Creating Verdict Variables and Formulas
- Managing Large, Complex Trees
Click here for a detailed agenda.
Click here for more course details.
Click here for setup and requirements related to TreeAge online training.