Renew Your License
There are three steps to renewing your license.
- Purchase a renewal that matches your product license type.
- Apply the renewal to your license.
- Update Your License within TreeAge Pro.
Contact Support if you have any questions.
- Go to the Your License and Installers page.
- Enter your serial number and review your license details.
(Note that for Perpetual Licenses, you may need more than 1 year of renewal to activate Maintenance.)
- Click on the Renew License button to choose the appropriate renewal option for your license.
- Proceed through the purchase process.
- Go to the Apply Renewal to Existing License page.
- Enter your Serial Number and your new Renewal ID into the form and click Submit.
- Repeat for additional Renewal IDs.
- Choose Help > TreeAge License Manager from the menu.
- Click Internet Authorization.
Pick the right renewal for your license.
- Standard Licenses:
- Purchase a Maintenance Renewal.
- Maintenance is applied on a continuous basis from your prior Maintenance expiration date. If your Maintenance expired 1.5 years ago, you need 2 years of Maintenance to push your expiration date 0.5 years into the future.
- Annual Licenses:
- Purchase an Annual License Renewal.
- Annual Renewal is applied to your existing license either 1 year from the application of the renewal or from the prior expiration date, whichever is later.
- Student Licenses:
- Cannot be renewed.
- You may purchase a new one if you still meet the eligibility requirements.