Hazard Functions – coming July 2023
TreeAge Pro Provides Flexibility to Adjust Hazard Functions in Your Models
- Hazards are a fundamental representation of health event risk (i.e., progression, death).
- A Hazard Function represents changing Hazard Rates over time.
- Hazard Functions can be used to derive Markov event probabilities, Partitioned Survival Curves and Discrete Time-to-Event Distributions.
Hazard Function Editor
- TreeAge Pro’s Hazard Function Editor allows you to edit Hazard Rates in a table to adjust the Hazard Function.
- The Hazard Function is then transformed into a Survival Curve to see how changes to the hazard rates affects long-term survival.
Hazard Function Webinar
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to a beta installer including the Hazard Editor and related functionality.