TreeAge Pro Webinars
Learn more about TreeAge Pro by attending a webinar delivered by experienced TreeAge Pro Trainers
Register below for our future webinars.
Hazards Webinar #3 – Sensitivity Analysis
Watch it again! The Hazard Functions and Sensitivity Analysis webinar shows how models using Hazard Functions and Hazard Tables provide more flexibility to represent complex biological events that occur over time. The webinar focuses on studying uncertainty through Sensitivity Analysis when using Hazards to represent health risk.
Hazards #1 – Intro to Hazard Functions
This webinar will show you the Hazard Function editor in TreeAge Pro and cover:
- What are Hazards?
- Advantages of Hazards
- Matching survival data
- Hazards vs Survival
- Matching Survival Data – Example
- Hazard Transparency
Click here for more on Hazard Functions.
Hazard #2 – Using Hazards into Models
The webinar shows you:
- Creating Hazards from Source data
- Hazards in a Partitioned Survival Analysis model
- Hazards in a Discrete Event Simulation model
- Hazards in Markov Model
Click here for more on Hazard Functions.
Analysis Dashboards and Graph Customization
Review our webinar to see the new analysis dashboards in TreeAge Pro 2022.
- Improved Analysis Dashboards: Includes Sensitivity Analysis, Tornado and Simulation.
- Flexible Graph Customization: Edit your graphs more easily.
TreeAge Pro 2023 R1.0 – watch now!
- New Markov Cohort Dashboard – Markov Cohort Analysis results are now consolidated into a single dashboard.
- Simulation Mean Prediction Intervals – Monte Carlo Simulation (Microsimulation & PSA) and histogram outputs show mean values and prediction intervals.
- Batch Simulation Runs – Run a batch of any Monte Carlo simulation to see how stable results are from run to run.
- Distribution Parameters from SAS, Stata, R – Create distributions with parameters generated from several statistical packages.
- Sensitivity Analysis Outputs for Extra Payoffs – Sensitivity Analysis Dashboards now include links to graphs that show how additional model outputs change with your selected input parameter.
- Tornado Diagrams for Extra Payoffs – Tornado Dashboards now include links to graphs that show how additional model outputs change with your selected input parameters in a new tornado diagram.
Price Threshold Analysis
- Find the maximum price where a treatment would be considered cost-effective.
- Run the analysis across different scenarios to represent different real world settings.
- Let us show you the examples to find price or price discount thresholds.
TreeAge Pro 2022 R1.0
Watch the webinar again to see the new features included in TreeAge Pro 2022.
- Strategy-level Markov Cohort Reporting: Generate a single Markov Cohort Report for a strategy with multiple Markov nodes.
- Improved Simulation Output: For Patient Level and Probabilistic Sensitivity Analysis.
- Combine Graphical Output: Combine survival curve graphs to compare treatment strategies.
Create an Excel Front-end for Your TreeAge Pro Model
- Connect TreeAge Pro model inputs to Excel input cells.
- Connect TreeAge Pro model outputs to Excel output cells.
- Create a button to run analyses from Excel.
Modelling Secondary Decisions
- Learn how to integrate secondary decisions into your model.
- Generate separate results for each of the secondary strategies.
- Webinar Attendee said: “Perfect for Evaluators when presented with models with secondary decision nodes!”.
Click here to download the example models.
Budget Impact Analysis
- Export costs from a CE Markov model
- Capture Model Outputs over various time periods
- TreeAge output becomes source data for BIA model
2021 New Features
Get an overview of the new features including: Budget Impact Analysis, Build Model Outputs/Payoffs Wizard, running TreeAge analyses from Excel, new graphs, model comments and the comparison tool.
Enter Values along Decision Tree pathways
Enter upstream payoffs at any node that accumulate to the end of the pathway.
Examine values accumulated across pathways with new decision tree reporting.
Infectious Disease models
Review an SIR model in TreeAge Pro to demonstrate useful features for Infectious Disease models.
Use model data dynamically to drive the Probability of Infection.
Click here to download the example TreeAge Pro models used.
Partitioned Survival Analysis
Map state membership directly to survival data.
PartSA models are frequently in Oncology models.
Refine your model inputs to better match observed data and improve your model’s accuracy.
Probabilistic Sensitivity Analysis
Study the impact of parameter uncertainty to assess overall confidence in your conclusions.
Using Patient History in Your Model
Expand your modeling power by recording patient events and adding the impact of those events.
Review Healthcare Models
Learn quick ways to examine the details behind a model built by another person.
Sharing TreeAge Pro models
Export results from many different model scenarios for easy distribution to colleagues.
Patient Simulation Made Easy
Easily integrate patient events and characteristics into your TreeAge Pro model then run patient simulation.
Discrete Event Simulation
Build a model where patients move among events based on sampling from time-to-event distributions.