TreeAge Pro Webinars
Learn more about TreeAge Pro by attending a webinar delivered by experienced TreeAge Pro Trainers
Enter Values along Decision Tree pathways
- Enter upstream payoffs at any node that accumulate to the end of the pathway
- Examine values accumulated across pathways with new decision tree reporting
- Requires TreeAge Pro 2.0, available July 2020.
Infectious Disease models
- Review an SIR model in TreeAge Pro to demonstrate useful features for Infectious Disease models.
- Use model data dynamically to drive the Probability of Infection.
- Click here to download the example TreeAge Pro models used.
Partitioned Survival Analysis
Map state membership directly to survival data.
PartSA models are frequently in Oncology models.
Refine your model inputs to better match observed data and improve your model’s accuracy.
Probabilistic Sensitivity Analysis
Study the impact of parameter uncertainty to assess overall confidence in your conclusions.
Using Patient History in Your Model
Expand your modeling power by recording patient events and adding the impact of those events.
Review Healthcare Models
Learn quick ways to examine the details behind a model built by another person.
Sharing TreeAge Pro models
Export results from many different model scenarios for easy distribution to colleagues.
Patient Simulation Made Easy
Easily integrate patient events and characteristics into your TreeAge Pro model then run patient simulation.
Discrete Event Simulation
Build a model where patients move among events based on sampling from time-to-event distributions.