Markov to Excel Conversion - Installation/Authorization
In order to use the Markov to Excel Conversion capability, you must update both your software version and your license information in that order. Please follow these instructions. Note that you may need a system administrator to help if you do not have full administrator rights on your computer.
- Update your software to TreeAge Pro 2019, R1.
- Go to www.treeage.com/install.
- Download the appropriate installer.
- Install the latest version directly over your current installation.
- Update your license information to reflect the Markov to Excel Conversion Trial module.
- Choose Help > TreeAge License Manager from the TreeAge Pro menu.
- Click Internet Authorization.
- TreeAge Pro should restart with the module licensed.
If you run into any issues with this process please submit a support ticket, and we provide assistance.
Network Licenses – Please do not use the above instructions and instead contact us via a support ticket.