Markov to Excel Conversion
TreeAge Pro 2017, R1 introduced the capability to convert a TreeAge Pro Markov cohort model to a working stand-alone Excel model with a single mouse click. Click here to see a short demo.
This gives you the ability to do the following:
- Share a model with a user who doesn’t have a TreeAge Pro license or is not familiar with the software.
- Share feedback using the converted Excel model, but the flexibility and convenience of making those changes quickly and efficiently in TreeAge Pro.
- Validate an Excel model received as part of a submission or otherwise, using TreeAge Pro, and then being able to compare results in Excel for apples-to-apples comparison.
The exported Excel model contains editable model inputs for Markov cohort analysis with full transparency. Results from each strategy are then summarized to compare treatment strategies.
This capability will ultimately be sold as a separate component which extends the functionality of the basic TreeAge Pro Healthcare product. However from January to December 2017 the alpha version of this component will be made available free of charge on request to license holders running TreeAge Pro Healthcare 2017 who meet the criteria below:
- Corporate, Non-Profit, Government or Full Academic license (no student licenses).
- Active Annual License or Standard License with Active Maintenance.
- Access will expire on the earlier of January 2018 or your License or Maintenance expiration date.
Here are some links to help you get started with this new capability.
- Click here to see a longer online demonstration.
- Click here for instructions on how to update your software and license for access after your registration has been approved.
Our goal is to provide a mechanism to export a standard Markov Cohort model from TreeAge Pro to Excel, not to recreate every advanced feature within our software. Therefore, there will be advanced features and analyses available in TreeAge Pro that cannot be converted to the Excel model.
|Currently Supported by Conversion
||Not Currently Supported
|Markov models (1 per strategy)
||Other model structures
|Complex numeric expressions
|Nested variable definitions
|Markov Cohort Analysis
|Cost-effectiveness analysis rankings
| Within-cycle correction
| Cloned subtrees