TreeAge Pro 2012, R2.0 includes the following new/updated features.
- Bayes’ Revision – functionality added for sensitivity/specificity and for M-by-N grids.
- Search/Replace – enhanced functionality allows for easier search and replace of expressions within your model.
- Highlighting – search results are highlighted within the Tree Diagram Editor.
In addition, a number of bug fixes were included with this release.
- Markov cohort issue when tunnel crossover passed cohort to state, exceeding the maximum number of tunnels.
- Saving Monte Carlo simulations as stored analyses.