TreeAge Pro 2013, R1.1 contains bug fixes in the following areas.
- Change Java heap space settings with Application Preferences.
- Chart formatting consistent with tree’s Regional Preferences.
- Numeric formatting of Monte Carlo simulation results.
- Default location for saving models and reports.
- Excel check occasionally blocked installation.
- Export state transition diagrams to images.
- Distribution parameter approximation with complex entries.
- Roll back display options.
- Show Markov state bindings at terminal nodes.
- Search/replace function.
- Variable categories.
- ICER tornado diagram links.
- Exporting Tornado text report to Excel.
Please go to www.treeage.com/install to see if your license is eligible for this release. You can download the installer and/or renew your license via that link.
If you are already running TreeAge Pro 2013, R1.0, you can update to this release by choosing Help > Update from the menu when running as an administrator.