TreeAge Pro 2013, R1.2 Released
To update your software.
- If you are already running TreeAge Pro 2013, choose Help > Update from the menu when running TP as an administrator.
- If you are running an older version of TreeAge Pro, please go to www.treeage.com/install to see if your license is eligible for this release and download an installer.
TreeAge Pro 2013, R1.1 contains bug fixes in the following areas.
- Applying software updates via Help > Update.
- Display of cost-effectiveness graph.
- Roll back display and cost-effectiveness analysis strategy selection.
- Tornado diagram secondary reports.
- Display of full Markov cohort output with tunnels collapsed.
- Tunnel table state binding.
- Search/replace function.
- Formula editor for Mac.
- Printing on non-standard paper size.
- Displaying variables within categories.
- Export of inputs/graphs/reports to Excel.