TreeAge Pro 2013, R2 Release
TreeAge Pro 2013, R2.0 contains the following new features.
- Simple Interface Option: A simple interface “skin” helps new users focus on tree modeling and analysis basics, speeding up the learning process.
- Cost-Effectiveness Analysis: CEA graphs and reports have been enhanced to better highlight the favored strategy.
- Function Helper: Use the Function Helper to see microhelp for built-in functions and as a guide for function argument entries.
- Node-level Probability Coherence Override: Allow non-coherent probabilities or normalize probabilities at specific chance and Markov nodes.
- Summation Nodes: Use a summation node when the values of a nodes branches need to be combined together to calculate the total value of the summation node.
- File Compatibility: Use model validation to identify features that require new or recent versions of TreeAge Pro before sending a model to a colleague.
- Variable Definition Entry: Enter complex variable definitions in the Add/Change Variable dialog.
- Bundle Java with Installer: No longer need to install Java separately on the Windows platform.
To update your software.
- This version requires an active Annual License or a Standard License with Maintenance expiring on or after July 1, 2013. Please go to www.treeage.com/install to see if your license is eligible for this release.
- If you are already running TreeAge Pro 2013, choose Help > Update from the menu when running TP as an administrator. Note that you may need to perform this process twice to reach the latest software.
- If you are running TreeAge Pro 2012 or earlier, please go to www.treeage.com/install to download an installer.
TreeAge Pro 2013, R2.0 also contains bug fixes in the following areas.
- Double-click on trex file to open model on Mac platform.
- Terminal columns display.
- EVPPI analysis.
- Editing distributions in Excel worksheet.
- Exporting trees to image files.
- Calculating Markov models with extra payoffs enabled.
- Better error messages when roll back fails due to model error.
- Restructured example models project.
- Distribution functions.