TreeAge Pro 2013, R2.0 also contains bug fixes in the following areas.
- When inputting data in a grid on the Mac, the new data is now accepted before moving to the next window.
- Monte Carlo pre/post iteration keywords fixed. Also added keyword _post_analysis to export data after analysis complete.
- Global matrix data is not lost after each strategy is complete.
- Fixed small problems with CEA graph.
- EVPPI optimal strategy selection.
To update your software.
- This version requires an active Annual License or a Standard License with Maintenance expiring on or after July 1, 2013. Please go to www.treeage.com/install to see if your license is eligible for this release.
- If you are already running TreeAge Pro 2013, choose Help > Update from the menu when running TP as an administrator. Note that you may need to perform this process twice to reach the latest software.
- If you are running TreeAge Pro 2012 or earlier, please go to www.treeage.com/install to download an installer.