TreeAge Pro 2015, R2.0 is now available. This version includes many new features that you may find useful.
This release includes the following changes to the software.
- The Markov Info View now provides more visibility into health state rewards and transition rewards when the Markov node is selected.
- Enhanced the entry of Markov Termination Conditions to make it easier to keep the conditions consistent throughout the model.
- If tree preferences are set to “calculate extra payoffs”, the Rankings Report now shows results for all enabled payoffs rather than only the payoffs active for that calculation method.
- New Debug functions allow for more flexibility in generating output for debugging, verifying and validating models.
- Reorganized Monte Carlo Simulation Output to group secondary reports by their functional purpose.
- Added the Expected Value of Perfect Information vs. WTP Report to show EVPI across a range of willingness-to-pay values.
- The Expected Value of Perfect Information Details Report from Probabilistic Sensitivity Analysis was modified to better organize the data to reflect the purpose of the report.
- Updated functionality to better control over which distributions are sampled or not for Microsimulation, Sensitivity Analysis and EVPPI.
- Improved quality of graph export images as well as changed the export process to provide more flexibility.
- Added the new keyword _node_label for reference by debugging functions.
- Added the new keyword _pre_analysis to allow the execution of commands immediately before the analysis begins.
- Added alternative parameters option for Weibull distributions.
- Improved licensing and logging for the TreeAge Pro Network License Manager.
To update your software:
- This version requires an active Annual License or a Standard License with Maintenance expiring on or after July 1, 2015. Please go to www.treeage.com/install to see if your license is eligible for this release.
- If you have TreeAge Pro 2013 or later, you can update your software via Help > Update.
- If you have an older version of TreeAge Pro, please reinstall. The installers are available at www.treeage.com/install.