TreeAge Pro 2015, R1 Release
TreeAge Pro 2015, R1.0 was released on January 12. We are particularly excited about this release as it includes subtle but significant changes to the user interface. Specifically, we have attempted to highlight functions and data entries that are commonly used when building and analyzing models. This makes TreeAge Pro 2015 our most intuitive version to date.
For a quick introduction some of the important changes in TreeAge Pro 2015, R1, view our product introduction demo.
This release includes the following changes to the software.
- Monte Carlo data storage allows simulation data to be stored on disk rather than exclusively in memory. You will also be able to run larger simulations than previously possible. Note that this is restricted to 64-bit versions.
- New perspectives/layouts (Build, Analyze) arrange the application window for efficient work and provide toolbar icons for commonly used functions.
- TreeAge Pro now prompts you for data input of node labels, branch probabilities, payoff entries, etc. to simplify data entry within the model. This is highlighted in the Decision Tree Tutorial Chapter.
- TreeAge Pro’s formula editor has been improved to make it easier to build numeric expressions within the model.
- The Configure Model wizard walks you through the key Tree Preferences categories to quickly configure your model for proper calculation and display.
- The Model Dashboard presents an “at a glance” view of model configuration and model inputs with immediate access to edit these elements.
- Global Discounting allows you to discount all entires for each payoff/reward set with a single change to the Tree Preferences.
- Create a Bilinks Report to review the connections between your model and an Excel workbook.
- Better identify optimal, rejected and excluded strategies when a model is rolled back.
- Multi-attribute weights can now be entered using variables and expressions.
- Hide/show all notes in the tree editor via Tree Preferences.
- Restructured example model folders to make it easier to find example models in the Projects View.
- More efficiently export large simulation data sets through a new more efficient export option.
- Quickly copy graph images for pasting into documents.
To update your software:
- This version requires an active Annual License or a Standard License with Maintenance expiring on or after January 1, 2015. Please go to www.treeage.com/install to see if your license is eligible for this release.
- If you have TreeAge Pro 2013 or later, you can update your software via Help > Update.
- If you have an older version of TreeAge Pro, please reinstall. The installers are available at www.treeage.com/install.