TreeAge Pro 2014, R2 is now available to current license holders.
This release includes the following changes to the software.
- Sensitivity analysis now supports adjustments up and down relative to the parameter base value.
- Cost-effectiveness sensitivity analysis output now includes net monetary benefit for each strategy. This allows you to more easily identify thresholds in the main output.
- New functions support continuous time discounting within discrete event simulation (DES) models.
- The Add/Edit Distribution dialog now provides access to the Help files for access to distribution formulas, which may be helpful when entering distribution parameters.
- Filtered simulation output now shows the count of filtered rows relative to the entire dataset.
- New global matrix functions differentiate between data storage, retrieval, increment, initialize and export. The separate functions allow better Help for proper function syntax.
- Models now support custom functions for specific commands/formulas. Pass different arguments to the functions to use the custom function in different contexts.
- New back/forward toolbar buttons allow you to move among the open tabs for models and analysis output.
- Perspectives/layouts were updated to better group related views in the same pane within the application window. To use the updated layouts, you must create a new workspace.
- The bottom of the application window now displays node counts, both for the whole model and for the selected node and its subtree.
- A new tree preference option allows you to show Markov and DES rewards for all enabled reward sets rather than just the reward sets selected for the calculation method.
- New model validation rule checks for consistent use of half-cycle correction.
- New keyword _node_id provides access to the identifier for the current node. This data can be stored in global matrices for patient tracking.
This release also includes a few bug fixes.
- New simulation results no longer appear to be filtered based on a filter that was applied to a prior dataset.
- Graphs now properly use regional settings set within the model rather than the regional settings from the computer.
- Markov Cohort Analysis run on a node within a clone copy now always uses the proper variable definitions set for that clone copy.
- Fixed Rayleigh distribution sampling issue.
To update your software.
- This version requires an active Annual License or a Standard License with Maintenance expiring on or after July1, 2014.
- Please go to www.treeage.com/install to see if your license is eligible for this release.
- If you have TreeAge Pro 2013 or later, you can update your software via Help > Update.
- If you have an older version of TreeAge Pro, please reinstall. The installers are available at www.treeage.com/install.