TreeAge Pro 2014, R1.2 is now available to current license holders.
This release includes the following changes to the software.
- Support additional analyses via Object Interface.
- Provide more useful error messages when analyses fail.
- Fixed _post_analysis keyword for executing commands after analysis completion.
- Distribution parameters can reference variables. If such a variable is selected for sensitivity analysis, calculations within the analysis should reflect those distribution parameter changes. Sensitivity analysis now appropriately changes the distribution parameters, which an be reflected either via the distribution mean or via distribution samples.
- Better handle the use of Bayes’ Revision (sensitivity/specificity) at multiple places within a model.
- Handle multivariate normal distribution correlation within the context of EVPPI simulations.
- Correct values are now presented in Evaluator and Define Variable dialog when the expression references variables not defined at the root node.
- Set focus to first payoff entry when Edit Payoffs dialog is opened.
- Allow more decimal places when editing table values in Excel.
- When editing variables in Excel, do not overwrite the Excel formulas after sending new variable definitions to TreeAge Pro.
- Improved Search/Replace function.
- Allow axis and ICER format changes to the default and ICER tornado diagrams.
- Allow for line breaks in probability expression display.
- Better handle zoom in/out on influence diagrams.
- Branch connectors remain dark when zoom is applied to model on the Mac platform.
- More font controls within tree preferences.
- Apply the minimum generation width from tree preferences to the tree diagram editor display.
To update your software.
- This version requires an active Annual License or a Standard License with Maintenance expiring on or after January 1, 2014. Please go to www.treeage.com/install to see if your license is eligible for this release.
- If you are currently running TreeAge Pro 2013 or later, choose Help > Update from the menu when running TP as an administrator. Note that you may need to perform this process twice to reach the latest software.
- If you are running TreeAge Pro 2012 or earlier, please go to www.treeage.com/install to download an installer.