TreeAge Pro 2014, R1.1 is now available to current license holders.
This release includes the following changes to the software.
- Signed Windows and Mac installers to avoid warnings when installing TP.
- Provide more useful error messages when analysis fails due to a model error.
- Added reports and output options from the Object Interface.
- Fixed roll back to correctly show all path probabilities with EVs via tree preferences.
- Fixed the DistValue function for the Weibull distribution type.
- Fixed analyses for Multi-Attribute calculation method.
- Allow notes to be unbound from a node.
- Fixed printing of models and graphs on Mac platform.
- Added printing of state diagrams and influence diagrams.
- Provide error message when a state diagram cannot be converted to a decision tree.
- Enhanced/fixed editors for state diagrams and influence diagrams – zoom options, straightening arcs, text wrapping.
- Added preferences dialogs for state diagrams and influence diagrams.
- Carry reward entries forward when converting between Markov and DES.
- Fixed custom formatting of terminal node output.
Note on this release.
- Note that this version contains a bug related to the _post_analysis keyword. If you use this keyword to output global matrix data and want to update to R1.1, please contact Technical Support for assistance.
To update your software.
- This version requires an active Annual License or a Standard License with Maintenance expiring on or after January 1, 2014. Please go to www.treeage.com/install to see if your license is eligible for this release.
- If you are currently running TreeAge Pro 2013 or later, choose Help > Update from the menu when running TP as an administrator. Note that you may need to perform this process twice to reach the latest software.
- If you are running TreeAge Pro 2012 or earlier, please go to www.treeage.com/install to download an installer.