TreeAge Pro 2021, R2 was released on July 14.
This release is highlighted by a Price Threshold Analysis tool.
New for TreeAge Pro Healthcare:
- Price Threshold Analysis
Identify the maximum price where the associated treatment would be considered cost-effective. Find price thresholds for multiple WTP values and multiple model scenarios.
- Cost-Effectivness Analysis Enhancements
– Redesigned CE Rankings report to better handle dominance and suppress unnecessary data.
– Run a pairwise cost-effectiveness analysis using the four quadrants for incremental cost and incremental effectiveness to indicate dominance.
- Copy/Paste PartSA Rewards
Copy and paste PartSA Discrete Time and Interval Rewards from one node to another or to Excel and back.
- Copy/Paste State Bindings
Copy and paste State Bindings from one node to another or to Excel and back.
New for TreeAge Pro Healthcare & TreeAge Pro Business:
- Additional New Graphs
– More graphs have been rebuilt using more modern graph technology that includes sharper graphics and more customization options.
– Added more graph controls for formatting axes, changing colors and adding lines & text boxes.
- Copy/Paste Calibration Inputs/Targets
Copy and paste Calibration Inputs & Targets to Excel and back.
- Search for Example Models
Easily find a specific example model by name.
TreeAge Pro 2021 R2 is available to perpetual license holders that have a valid support contract, and annual license holders that have a valid license. Some features are not available on all license types and may require an active Support Contract for perpetual license holders.