The TreeAge Pro 2019, R1 Release is now available! This release is highlighted by the ability to share model results and by improvements to the user experience.
- Improved User Experience
This release makes it easier than ever to get started with TreeAge Pro, and it helps experienced users learn new tips and work more efficiently.
– Get Started Layout: When you start TreeAge Pro for the first time, you will be presented with a simplified layout that highlights the most commonly used modeling tools and analyses. When you’re ready, simply choose another layout to see the full set of features.
– Launch Pad: The TreeAge Pro Launch Pad directs you to your next task so you can move forward quickly.
– Assistants: Model building Assistants are now available to walk you step by step through the process of building and analyzing cost-effectiveness decision trees and Markov models.
– Intro Videos: Short videos show you how navigate the TreeAge Pro interface and perform initial model building tasks.
- Export Model Scenarios to Excel
Create an Excel workbook with results generated from your TreeAge Pro model using different data scenarios. Results from any kind of model can be shared including decision trees, Markov models, patient simulation models and discrete event simulation models.
- Improved Reporting
– Numeric Reports: Improved with gridlines, shading, numeric formatting and custom payoff headings to improve readability.
– ICE Scatterplot: Improved readability of the WTP line within the graph.
- Streamlined Preferences
Preferences were streamlined to make it easier to customize both the TreeAge Pro software and individual models.
Connect TreeAge Pro to a specific version of Python installed on your computer.
- Extended Access to Excel Exports
Free Access to the two Excel export capabilities – Markov to Excel and Export Model Scenarios to Excel is extended through 2019 on Full TreeAge Pro Healthcare Licenses (not student licenses).
Note that you will need to repeat the authorization process in your software to extend access to this capability from the end of 2018 to the end of 2019.
The 2019, R1 version is available to perpetual license holders that have a valid support contract at the time of release, and annual license holders that have a valid license.
Not entitled to this version? Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org for an upgrade quote.