TreeAge Pro Webinars
We are pleased to present a series of free webinars to help you become more familiar with key features of TreeAge Pro. Our experienced trainers will present these webinars as 30 minute online training sessions.
Scroll down this page to view recordings of past webinars.
We currently plan to deliver webinars on the following topics:
- Patient Simulation with a Limited Resource (May 2018 – register below)
– Run patients through your model at the same time to facilitate patient interaction (Parallel Trials).
– Manage patient competition for limited resources – manage resource usage and release (Stop Nodes).
– Manage the overall model environment by storing global data accessible to all patients (Global Trackers).
- Track All Steps in Every Patient Pathway via Time Reporting (June 2018 – register below)
– Review every event in each patient’s disease progression including when/how cost and effectiveness was accumulated.
– Review patient pathways with aggregated cohort-level reports to study and validate patient flows.
- Sensitivity analysis tools
Past Webinar Recordings
The webinars were recorded live with no subsequent editing. Please forgive any mistakes made during the presentations.
- Debugging TreeAge Pro Models – published from recording on 2018/02/20
– Configure your model to review internal calculations behind model analyses.
- Infectious Disease Modeling – published from recording on 2018/03/15.
– Make cohort transition probabilities dependent on how the overall cohort is distributed among the Health States.
– Use a full cohort size rather than fractions of a cohort of size 1.
– Add to the cohort size with time.
- Validate Your Model by Reviewing Patient Flows in Markov Models – published from recording on 2018/04/05
– Examine how your cohort moves through health states and transitions via Markov Reporting.
– See how cost and eff values are accumulated within the context of the cohort movement.