Second Authorization Terms
IMPORTANT: By requesting a Second Authorization License, you agree to all conditions listed below. You also acknowledge that violation of any of the conditions will result in immediate, automatic termination of all Licenses and may subject you to further penalties for copyright violation.
- The software cannot be installed on any shared access machine. You must be the sole user of both machines. All others require their own licenses.
- The Software cannot be accessed via a network, either actual or virtual.
- A Single-User License may be used on only one computer at a time. A Second Authorization License does not allow for concurrent use of the software on two computers, or any shared usage.
- Student Licenses are not eligible for a second authorization.
- Annual Licenses: Your Second Authorization License will expire on the same date as your Primary License.
- Standard Licenses (Perpetual): Your Second Authorization License will expire on the same date that your Maintenance Agreement expires.
- You expressly waive any right (i) to transfer your license to another computer, unless you are the sole user of that computer; or (ii) to authorize any party, including your agent, to access the Software either directly or remotely.
- You acknowledge that violation of any of the foregoing conditions will result in immediate, automatic termination of your License and may subject you to further penalties for copyright violation. Future Second authorization privileges will be permanently revoked.