TreeAge Pro Webinars
We are pleased to present a series of free webinars to help you become more familiar with key features of TreeAge Pro. Our experienced trainers will present these webinars as 30 minute online training sessions.
We currently plan to deliver webinars on the following topics:
- Debugging (February 2018 – register below)
– Learn how to examine the details behind the calculations performed during model analysis.
- Infectious Disease Modeling (March 2018 – register below)
– Examine details of a model where transitions depend on the proportion of population infected.
- Markov Reporting (April 2018 – register below)
– Examine movement of the cohort through health states and transitions to validate the model.
- Parallel trial models
- Microsimulation and time reporting
- Sensitivity analysis tools
Register for current webinars and be alerted to future webinars by submitting the form below.