Please fully complete the instructions below. If you do not fully authorize TreeAge Pro with your license, you will not be able to save your models.
By installing and authorizing TreeAge Pro, you are agreeing to the Single User License Compliance terms.
Single-user licenses must be registered under the name of the sole individual authorized to use the license. Any use by individuals other than the registered user is prohibited, including sharing on the same computer. Sharing of a single-user license will result in a non-refundable automatic invalidation of this license.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL.
LICENSE INSTALLATION/AUTHORIZATION INSTRUCTIONS
You must complete the below instructions in full, or your software will not be fully authorized.
Full computer administration rights are required to install and/or authorize TreeAge Software. Please verify with your IT Department if you have any doubt.
- Go to http://www.treeage.com/install.
- Enter your serial number into the form.
- Download and run the proper installer for your computer.
- Click Internet Authorization in the License Manager.
- Enter your serial number when prompted and register your license.
- If steps 4-5 fail, please try Manual Authorization instead.
- Go to http://www.treeage.com/support/apply-renewal/.
- Enter your Serial Number and Renewal ID into the form and click Submit.
- In TreeAge Pro, choose Help > TreeAge License Manager from the menu.
- Click Internet Authorization.
TRAINING & GETTING STARTED
- Learn the required skills to become an advanced TreeAge user from the most knowledgeable and the only certified TreeAge Instructors in the world.
- Virtual training options: HERE
- Current public training schedule.
- Free training (live webinar schedule): HERE
- Free online tutorials: HERE
GETTING STARTED & SUPPORT
- Get support from our technical experts.
- Technical support requires an active Annual License or Maintenance Agreement. Student classroom-only licenses are not eligible for technical support.
- Need help or advice? Engage with other TreeAge Pro users through our Community Forum.